.

Wednesday, March 27, 2019

Learning Styles and the Accounting Profession Essay -- Business Accoun

Every human world in this world is unique and each individual has different shipway in which they learn. Learning styles perk up been formulated over the years to aid us recognize the way we approach learn and methods we use to master knowledge. It is an individuals distinctive approach to learning based on strengths, weaknesses, and preference with a mixture of various styles. In this essay, we will take a look for at different learning styles and how they canful be implemented and coordinated in the accounting profession. To determine the best way I learn, I carried out two different learning styles questionnaires online. One may see that they are not always categorised in a item type earlier they may have more than one learning preference. Firstly, the most commonly used Neil Flemings VARK simulate. Fleming believes that there are quatern different types of learner Visual, Auditory, Reading/writing and kinesthetic learners. The second m odel I tried out was Soloman-Felder Learning Styles and Strategies.The two tests that I have done have pretty much accurately described what large-hearted of learner I am. VARK model states that my dominant learning style is Kinesthetic. Kinesthetic learners learn by doing things physically with hands on experience rather than listening to someone else. I tend to move around a lot when remembering or revising for an exam which helps me express a thought or understand a subject through corporeal movement. My other style is Linguistic and Spatial Visual learning. It is easier for me to grasp the essence of things by visually understanding a concept with the help of graphs, pictures, videos, etc or taking notes as I learn. My least preferred style was Auditory. This is middling true as I ne... ..., I believe I can be a good accountant as long as I improve on my weaknesses and master my strengths. References -Chapman, A. 2009. Free learning styles test. Leicester Businessball.com. easy from http//www.businessballs.com/vaklearningstylestest.htm Accessed 29th November 2010Clark, D. 2008. Visual, Auditory and Kinesthetic Learning styles (VAK). Available from http//nwlink.com/donclark/hrd/styles/vakt.html Accessed 29th November 2010McCarthy, M. 2010. experiential Learning Theory-From Theory to Practice. Orland. Available from http//www.gimi.us/CLUTE_INSTITUTE/ORLANDO_2010/Article%20111.pdf Accessed 2nd celestial latitude 2010Novin, A., Arjomand, L. and Jourdan, L. learn & Learning, Fall 2003, Volume 18, Number 1, pp. 24-31. Available from http//www.und.nodak.edu/dept/ehd/journal/Fall2003/novin.pdf Accessed 2nd December

No comments:

Post a Comment