.

Sunday, February 24, 2019

The Party of Life

The party of life heart is a challenge that we all must take and overcome. Like a never ending obstacle course, we must jump th untrimmed the hurtles of range, channelize through the pain of tragedy, and climb up the ropes of solitude. Life never goes the charge we plan it to only that is wherefore I follow the most authorized police force of life It may not be the party we intrustd for, but while were here, we should dance. When life goes wrong and pushes you down, its our job to pick ourselves up, embroil ourselves off and living on going with a wide make a face and broad shoulders.We set about all found ourselves in situations, where all we attentiveness for is to leave, and for it to be over. There are clocks where we question, why things happen to us, and why we must suffer. I believe that this law of life is the perfect solutions for these situations and questions. This law of life means that no weigh what situation you are in, you should cool it try to enjoy y ourself and make the best of anything that is given to you. I chose this extract because I believe if you be positive in a rough position, then you can withstand anything that life launches at you.These are the moments that keep us waking up in the mornings, and going to bed at night. Living by this quote means we should go out with an rosy attitude, with our heads held high, and ready to enjoy everything the world has to give to us no matter what has happened. I remember when I was smaller I flew to Russia and saw wiz of my old family friends. She showed me the town I used to live in and I was baffled to see how much things changed. I was surrounded by beggary and alarming conditions, but what surprised me the most was how the people reacted.They were not sulking and mother fucker like I thought they would be, instead, they were enjoying themselves. Children ran around with their friends playing with a skeletal out soccer ball in their tattered clothing giggling and with h aughty looks on their faces. They didnt care that their clothes werent as valuable or new, they were just grateful that they were with friends that cared for them and would help them out in their time of need, and family that would risk anything just to make them safe and happy.They might not have gotten the riches or money, but since they were alive and with loved ones, they relished what they had and were truly content. When we were young we all had our dreams. I want to be a doctor person would say. I want to live in a big endure and have a nice car another would reply. These thoughts are precisely contagious as a human being so when I saw the families in my old town I thought to myself This isnt what they wished for but they still found a way to make it work.Their lives werent the parties they hoped for but they still had a great time dancing. So when life jumps out of the bushes and scares us, we shouldnt shriek and run, instead, we should turn around and laugh. When we t rip and fall, we shouldnt hope no one saw us and walk off embarrassed. Preferably, we should work back up on our feet and embrace the moment and enjoy every seconded of it. Life will never be what we predict it to be, but thats just what makes it fun and more entertaining to dance to.

No comments:

Post a Comment